Storm Recruitment is an independent privately owned employment business providing a comprehensive recruitment service to a broad client base. Following a management buy-out at the end of 2000, Storm Recruitment is headed by its three directors having over 35 years combined industry experience.
Committed to the highest levels of professional conduct, business integrity and customer relations management, Storm Recruitment continually seeks to improve and enhance the services provided and this is a vision our entire team share in supporting the continuing growth of the business.
In 1993, in order to establish a national presence, Storm Recruitment was recognised and elected to join The Employment Agents Movement (TEAM). With only one independent agency per town able to qualify for membership, Storm Recruitment was elected following an in-depth audit on their working practices and quality procedures. With several hundred members, TEAM is the largest independent network of recruitment and employment specialists in the UK and is rapidly growing a credible reputation internationally. As a result, Storm Recruitment are well placed to assist clients in providing a wider choice of candidates outside the local area when recruiting for specific skills, managing the selection process directly and maintaining client relationships throughout the recruitment campaigns.
The quality management system of Storm Recruitment has been established and links all activities together. It is maintained to provide assurance that the services supplied to both clients and applicants, fulfil contractual obligations by:-
- supplying services that are of the requisite quality
- carrying out quality related activities under controlled conditions
- fully meeting all relevant requirements and specifications
Added Value Services
We continue to build upon a high quality client base and through industry experience, personal recommendation and client referrals, our philosophy is focused on meeting the needs of our clients by:
- the provision of individual temporary requirements
- high volume temporary recruitment
- permanent recruitment
- significant database of temporary and permanent applicants
- on-line candidate applications received directly from our website
- prime high street presence
- extensive advertising space dedicated to client campaigns
- wide range of recruitment sectors
- design and implementation of advertising and recruitment campaigns
- consultancy – communicating with the Economic Development Agency, we are able to advise on economic factors, employment legislation and local issues which may affect man-power resource
- flexibility with regards to accounting and payroll services, client management reporting and bespoke recruitment drives.
- provision of transport for temporary workers and extended office opening hours
- alternative recruitment solution – Master Vendor