* Run sales enquiries * Complaints register * Customer service
Ad hoc assistance as required - from tea/coffee making for visitors, filling/unloading the dishwasher etc to Managing the online sales/webshop
Assist with accounts invoicing as holiday cover.
Match purchase invoices/delivery notes
Upkeep of customer pricing on Sales Ledger
Process account opening applications and request references etc
* Good customer care skills * Good written and verbal English * Accuracy and attention to detail * Good organisational skills * Good computer and keyboard skills * An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines * An ability to work independently and as a team * Good administrative skills * Quick to learn * Proactivity
The successful candidate must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Word & Excel. Good communication skills are essential with a good eye for detail.
Our well-established client based in Hungerford have an exciting new opportunity for a Part Time Accounts Assistant.
* Purchase Ledger * Inputting all invoices onto the Accounts system * Dealing with all related queries * Company Credit Cards * Reconciling all receipts provided * Setting up New Accounts * Pre-payments from new suppliers (prior to agreed credit) * Invoicing * Issuing all invoices as required * Payroll * Providing support to the payroll function, as and when required * Account Management * Filing * Completion of job bags & QA cards
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word) * Demonstrable experience of an Accounts software package, ideally Shuttleworth * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal * Demonstrable experience of working within an Accounts function (AAT part qualification would be desirable) * An understanding of payroll would be advantageous
Hours of Work
* 9am - 3pm Monday - Thursday
Terms and Conditions of Employment
* 20 days per completed holiday year(1st April - 31st March) Plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro-rated for part-time) * No company sick pay - SSP only * Probationary Period of 3 months * Pension Scheme after successful completion of probationary period * Life Assurance